- LL.B., Thammasat University
- LL.M. (International Business Law), National University of Singapore
- Notarial Services Attorney
- Legal Counsel in the Juvenile and Family Court
- Labour Relations Counsel
- Members of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, Singapore International Arbitration Centre, New York International Arbitration Center, and Inter-Pacific Bar Association
Kodchaporn began his career as an in-house counsel of private and public international retail companies where he had learnt both legal and business matters. He then joined us as an associate and has become the partner leading our corporate and consultant team advising and assisting both international and domestic clients on structuring and incorporating legal entities, applying for permits and licenses required for business operations, acquiring shares and properties, protecting intellectual property, drafting agreements on various matters, employment, dispute resolution on international trade and others, as well as document notarisation and legalisation.