Notarial Services Attorney, Patent agent
- LL.B., LL.M. (Hons, gold medal) Bangkok University
- Graduate Diploma in Business law, Thammasat University
- Certificate Program in IP law, Thai Bar Association
- Certificate Program in Administrative law, Administrative Court
- Certificate Program in Medical law, Department of Medical Services
Rungroj had worked as inhouse lawyer for international companies in automobile, and also modern trade. He has extensive experience in commercial litigation and giving broad range of legal advice to local and international business operators, viz. business planning, compliance, dispute resolution, commercial contract, commercial debt collection, intellectual property, partnership and company, labour, and real estate.
He has practiced since 1998 to present. He was invited to be a speaker in legal events, i.e. intellectual property and product liability issues at Metalex held at Bitec Bangna, labour protection law held at Chaophraya Hotel. He has lectured international trade and intellectual property to LL.B. students as lecturer.
As the Managing partner, he has managed and monitored the firm to serve clients with standard and cost-efficient services to reach clients’ goal.