Notarial Services Attorney, Patent agent
- LL.B., LL.M. (Hons, gold medal) Bangkok University
- Graduate Diploma in Business law, Thammasat University
- Certificate Program in IP law, Thai Bar Association
- Certificate Program in Administrative law, Administrative Court
- Certificate Program in Medical law, Department of Medical Services
Rungroj had worked as inhouse lawyer for international companies in automobile, and modern trade. He has extensive experience in commercial litigation and giving broad range of legal advice to local and international business operators, viz. business planning, compliance, dispute resolution, commercial contract, commercial debt collection, intellectual property, partnership and company, labour, customs, and real estate.
He has been practicing since 1998 to present. Apart from his daily tasks at the firm, he was invited to be speakers in various events i.e., intellectual property and product liability issues at Metalex event held at Bitec Bangna, labour protection law held at Chaophraya Hotel. He has also lectured international trade and intellectual property to LL.B. students.
As the Managing partner, he has managed and monitored the firm to serve clients with standard and cost-efficient services to reach clients’ goal.